Friday, November 12, 2010

Sketch Challenge and Inspiration

It's wonderful to have some time to relax and scrap this week... I have two layouts to share with you, the first one is a Sketch challenge from Scrapville. http://www.thescrapvilleblog.blogspot.com/

Here is the Scrapville Sketch



and here is my take on the sketch... I've used the Echo Park Papers, these papers are gorgeous bright happy papers... Perfect for the photos of Amy on her new Powerwing that she got for her birthday...



The second layout l have to share is from Scrapvilles October monthly pack - Echo Park Life is good range... I loved the colours in this range and they worked perfectly with the photos l had of Amy and Steph at their Exam Practise early in the year... Again another simple style layout, starting to really enjoy the simple layouts and the white backgrounds, is funny how your style changes...
To see Scrapvilles monthly packs and more inspiration check out their blog... Lots of great ideas... I have to admit l was a little excited to see my layout on the Scrapville blog, something different for me as l'm used to only seeing my work on the Scrapbookit Blog when l owned Scrapbookit...
Check out all the inspiration at http://www.thescrapvilleblog.blogspot.com/

 Hope to share more inspiration soon...

Michelle .........

1 comment: