Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Get Picky Inspiration Challenge

Get Picky have a Inspiration Challenge which is something a little different for me, l've never actually tried any Challenges where you have to take inspiration from a picture... I usually only do Sketch challenges, so time for me to get out of my comfort zone... It wasn't all that hard to find some inspiration and to come up with some ideas... I'm looking forward to some more of these challenges...

Here is the Get Picky Inspiration Picture - For more details check out the Get Picky Blog http://www.getpicky.blogspot.com/

Here is my layout that l created....


Michelle Rogers

8 comments:

  1. Well done, I love that the banner reminded you of the flags at a swimming pool! The wave design looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO!Fab photos too :)

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Chelle!!! I love the bright colours you've used and the flags along the top look fantastic! Thank you so much for entering our little challenge too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, love those happy picture in this beautiful LO, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab page! Love the colours and the waves and the bunting across the top. You did great for your first time using a photo as inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the lovely comments, l really enjoyed this challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  7. great page...I am loving the curves across your page!

    ReplyDelete