For full details and lots of inspiration on this challenge don't fortget to check out the Scrapville Blog http://www.thescrapvilleblog.blogspot.com/
Here is the Challenge:
Create a Layout using the following:
- 1 word Title,
- 2 different Ribbons,
- 3 Shapes (any size, any medium eg chip, flowers, die-cuts etc),
- 4 Photos (any size) and
- 5 Buttons (any shape, colour or size)... (for some reason button bird comes to mind??)
You have until the 30th June to have your ScrapBursts completed and emailed or dropped into Scrapville. Now, for some samples from the girls.
Here is my take on the Challenge
1. Hanging as my title
2. Ribbon along top of Striped paper and twine as string
3. Hand made Rope out of twine and sticks, this was fun to make, Hedgehog button and hanging monkey
5. Buttons 3 with Twine and two just plain...
Don't forget to checkout the Scrapville blog to see the other Design Team layouts...