Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Scrap Desk

I have started to put my scrapping area together at home, it's sure does feel good to have started to set up my own creating area, still need to finish one set of my draws and also waiting on Rick to make a new shelf for me but mostly it is as l want it... Now l can sit and create in my own space... Only need to work out how to keep the kids away from it... Especially my little girl who loves scrapping... I'm hoping to set up a table in the kids room for her so she won't be so tempted to touch my stuff...

Here is a photo of my desk....
I will share some more photos once it is all finished...

Michelle.....

3 comments:

  1. good for you Michelle. Now that you are nearly organised why not have a challenge at Scrap That Poetry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL when l get a free day at home l'm so hoping to get to some of the challenges l want to do... Who said l was a free women lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desk looks waaaaay too organised for my liking ...hehehe...me thinks you need to scrap more and mess it up a bit..lol xx

    ReplyDelete