Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thank you Cards

My mum asked me if l could make a couple of Thank you cards for her, so the perfect opportunity to get out my new Cuttlebug Quilling Tools and have a play... Thank you to my lovely friend Nikki for introducing me to these tools... The one thing l love are the look of handmade paper flowers but l really don't enjoy all that cutting and putting together so when l found out about the new Cuttlebug Quilling Flower tools l just had to have a set... I had so much fun making these flowers and they were very quick and easy to make...

Here are the 3 cards l made today.... All from only a couple of pieces of paper...

Card 1

Card 2



Card 3
Looking forward to using some of these flowers on my layouts... The Butterfly is a new Butterfly dies cut that l brought last week...

Michelle.......

3 comments:

  1. Soooooo very beautiful Chelle....I love your cards, especiall the Thank you one.... and that butterfly is very pretty!!!!! See...sometimes I do have good ideas....not often though :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your cards Michelle...they are gorgeous! Now after reading Nikki's post about these Cuttlebug sets and reading yours I really do NEED them......they will save TIME and MONEY....hehehehehe.....I bet your Mum is very proud to say "My daughter made these cards!"xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Michelle, makes our quilling paper etc a bit redundant. they do look beautiful

    ReplyDelete